Register to enroll your kids now in the Freedom School program K-8, there are standards that parents must be willing to honor to ensure full participation and the maximal benefit for all involved in the program:
- Parents or guardians MUST be willing to attend three of the six weekly workshops/programs each Thursday @ 6:00 p.m. (If the parent/guardian cannot attend on a certain night, a representative may suffice given the administration receives prior notice via parental consent.)
- Each parent MUST be willing to ensure the participation and cooperation of their children with the code of conduct and etiquette enforced by the administration and staff.
- Each parent MUST provide accurate means of contact whether via phone or email whereby your child’s status in the program can be communicated to you in a timely manner.
- Each parent MUST fill out an application NOW in order to have the best chance of enrolling your student as there is a limit of 80 slots!
- To enroll your child (children) in the 2015 Third Baptist Freedom School, please print and complete the application and fax it to (415) 346-4259 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.